Welcome to RentLinx!
Fair Housing Act
I understand that I am responsible for complying with the Federal Fair Housing Act which prohibits discrimination based on:
- Race or color
- National Origin
- Family Status, or
I also agree to comply with any applicable Local and State Housing Laws. RentLinx does not review, approve or edit the information (text, photos, files, images, video, sounds, or other materials) that I enter. RentLinx displays the information I enter "as is" on various RentLinx partner websites.
I understand that all information I enter into the RentLinx service is my sole responsibility. I grant RentLinx the non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right to publish, distribute, use, reproduce, and modify the information I enter. I warrant and represent that this information is accurate. I understand that RentLinx reserves the right to modify, delete, omit, terminate or delay any account or property information I enter for violating the terms of this Agreement or for any other reason.
When listing rental properties with RentLinx, I agree to all of the following:
- Each property is an actual property that I own, manage, or have authorization to represent as a realtor or locator.
- Each listing includes a working phone number and email address of the owner, agent or manager who can show the property to prospective renters.
- The actual and accurate street address of each property is listed in the "Street Address" field.
- The monthly rent amount listed for each unit equals at least the average monthly rent for the term of the lease.
- The availability listed for each property is accurate as of the time each property is updated.
- Each property's "Official Property Name" field only contains the true legal name of a property, not any form of property description, listing title, or marketing text.
- Each property's "Nearest Intersection" field only contains two street names representing an intersection reasonably close to the property. It does not contain any form of property description, listing title, or marketing text.
The following actions are strictly forbidden and I agree to not partake in any:
- Creating multiple RentLinx accounts for the same person for any reason.
- Using RentLinx in any way if you charge a fee to renters to view a rental list or charge a fee to view a property.
- Representing an account as a property manager or owner account if you do not own or manage every listing in your account.
- Entering a company name that is anything other than the true company name under which you are representing listings.
- Entering a name other than your actual name during account registration.
I understand that when using the telephone call tracking feature of RentLinx (automatically included in the service) the phone calls I receive may be recorded and made available for my review. RentLinx staff may also listen to recordings to verify the validity of telephone leads.
I understand that RentLinx will share my listings with partner websites. When I update (or delete) my listing, RentLinx will update (or remove) my listing details in the data feeds to the partner websites. I understand that RentLinx does not own or manage any of the partner websites, and RentLinx has no responsibility for the actions or inactions of any other website.
The RentLinx service is provided through remote internet browsers and does not include the transfer of any software or intellectual property rights. I understand that I will use RentLinx services at my own risk. The RentLinx services are provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis. RentLinx expressly disclaims all warranties of every kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Subscriptions, Cancellations, and Refund Policy
RentLinx offers two subscription plans - an annual subscription (“Annual Subscription”) and a monthly subscription (“Monthly Subscription”). Before purchasing either an Annual Subscription or a Monthly Subscription as a first time RentLinx customer, I will be enrolled in a 30-day free trial (“Trial Period”). I understand that if I cancel either my Annual Subscription or Monthly Subscription during my Trial Period, I will not be billed.
At the expiration of my Trial Period, I understand that I will automatically be billed for my selected Annual Subscription or Monthly Subscription, unless I have requested cancellation prior to the end of the Trial Period. RentLinx will use reasonable commercial efforts to send a reminder email prior to the expiration of my Trial Period.
RentLinx has a no refund policy once a Monthly Subscription or Annual Subscription period has begun. Therefore, I understand that it is my responsibility to cancel the service before the expiration of my Trial Period to avoid being charged.
If I submit a cancellation request after my Monthly Subscription or Annual Subscription has been billed, I understand it will not be effective until the end of my Monthly Subscription or Annual Subscription.
Monthly subscriptions will automatically renew on a monthly basis. I may cancel my Monthly subscription at any time; cancellation will take effect at the end of my current Monthly subscription period.
Annual Subscriptions automatically renew on the anniversary of my subscription date each year. I understand I am able to provide notice of cancellation of my Annual Subscription at any time, but cancellation will not take effect until the end of my Annual Subscription period.
If I want to upgrade my tier within my Monthly Subscription or Annual Subscription I may do so at any time. I understand that proposed downgrades to my tier will be effective at the beginning of my next Monthly Subscription or Annual Subscription period.
RentLinx may change the Monthly Subscription or Annual Subscription price at any time, in its sole discretion. RentLinx will notify me in advance of such price change; I understand that changes will take effect at the start of my next Monthly Subscription or Annual Subscription period. I will have the option to cancel my RentLinx account prior to the renewal of my Monthly Subscription or Annual Subscription.
RentLinx conducts business in accordance with all federal, state and local Fair Housing laws.